New Years Resolutions
A New Year is upon us, and its time to make changes to make us happier, healthier, and better people! Here are a few of my New Years Resolutions:
- Media exposure: be in at least three fitness magazines this year (features or articles written by me), and try to end up on the cover of one, or at least be in negotiation.
- Shoot with at least one of the photographers on my ‘must shoot’ list.
- Obtain a Sponsorship! This is the year I get sponsored – look out companies! I’m coming for you!
- Build up my shoulders – to create a visible, round shape
- Shoulder Press 35 lbs consistently, perhaps 40.
- Tighten my glutes, reduce cellulite.
- Increase cardio capacity/endurance
- Eliminate bread and wheat from my diet, in favor of brown rice and quinoa.
- Wean myself from ketchup!
- Be more creative in the kitchen, to post new exciting recipes on my website.
- Become versed in Italian
- Take dancing lessons, or bellydancing, increase my talent with pole fitness, and train in aerial silks.
- Learn to crochet (Already in the works!)
- Pay it forward more – participate in more random acts of kindness, at least once a week.
What are you resolving to do this year? Leave a comment and let me know – and tell me how you plan to do it!